No cannot, Only water has to be poured into the water tank. By using any other substances you are going to void the warranty.
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages. Thanks to its high levels of antioxidants and beneficial nutrients, it also seems to be quite healthy.
Many times we feel we need it more than anything else, we miss it a lot when we're outside, and we don't have much time to prepare it, or we don't have a machine to prepare it outdoors.
Especially if your job or hobbies necessitate you to spend a long time outside the home, even people who work under the pressure of the time, in offices and behind the computer screens, they always need coffee, and as soon as possible.
The solution is definitely not spending hundreds of dollars to buy an electric coffee maker, except that it needs to take a large space in the home or office, and you cannot carry it with you on your adventures and trips.
- The only coffee machine that prepares a cup of coffee with less than 50 seconds.
- Compact and lightweight, you can carry it with you everywhere.
- Hand Operated, No need for electric power sources.
- No paper filter needed, Add only ground coffee and hot water.
- Affordable price.
How MiniPresso™ Works?
- Fill the scoop with coffee, regarding your preferable roast.
- Put the filter cup on the top of the scoop, and pour the coffee powder into it.
- Put back the filter on the top of the main body.
- Screw tightly the outlet head into the main body.
- Add boiling water into the water cup.
- Screw tightly the main body onto the water cup.
- Unlock the piston by rotating it to the left.
- Hold the mini espresso maker above the cup and start to pump.
- The first 6 strokes will fill the filter cup with water. Continue to pump it until the coffee comes out.
Questions & Answers
- Can I pour milk or any other fluids into the water tank of my MiniPresso™?
- Can the MiniPresso™ keeps water hot?
No cannot, The water tank of the Minipresso is not isotherm. For best results, it's recommended to add the boiling water last, just before starting pum.ping
- How can I return the machine and get a refund?
Please refer to our Return & Refund Policy, Click here
Shipping & Delivery
Click here to find more info about the delivery time
|Dimension||175x70x60 mm||6.89x2.75x2.36 in|
|Weight||360 g||0.8 lbs|
|Water capacity||70 ml||2.35 oz|
|Ground capacity||8 g||0.28 oz|
|Average pressure||8 bar||116 psi|
|Other||Built-in espresso cup and scoop.|
We value our customers greatly and are always here to help. If you have any questions, queries or comments feel free to drop us a line and we will get back to you as soon as we can.