When you're dreaming up your next holiday baking project, be sure to add Roll & Bake™ to your wish list.
Are you ready to go from amateur to professional baker in seconds?
Roll & Bake™
What if you could decorate a cake or a batch of cookies with beautiful prints, in the same way, you stamp an envelope? These are the coolest rolling pins ever!
They emboss perfectly your cookies, pies, fondant. What an original way to decorate your pastry in just one moment! The roller is perfect to use with clay, you can use it to give texture to your pottery! It's a perfect idea for a gift, not only for bakers!
This Roll & Bake™ rolling pins are made from solid beech, protected with oil, (have in mind that, being a natural material, it might present some small imperfections like changes in color, small fissures etc). This, however, it doesn't affect neither the quality of use nor the beauty of the rolling pin.
Create beautiful patterns on your cookies or pies with one easy roll of an embossing rolling pin. Super cute rolling pins are just what you need for hours of fun in the kitchen!
What did our customers say?
"Love this product! Used it to stamp oven bake clay, it worked perfectly, my gift tags and ornaments came out great"
- Shannon Forrest ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- They are made of high-quality beech wood (100% food-safe).
- Washes easily and stores in a drawer or bin with other kitchen accessories or hang this rolling pin on the wall for delightful kitchen decoration.
An awesome gift for friends, family, and co-workers.
kids love our rolling pins - perfect weekend or after school project for children.
Makes baking even more fun!
Using our Roll & Bake™ with designs will bring joy to you and your loved ones and ensure that your cookies, pies and other baking becomes the talk of your town or neighborhoods!
Baking with Roll & Bake™ is fun, especially for kids! These beautiful decorative rolling pins are also perfect for more than just cookies and pies. Use your new patterned rolling pins for cakes and other sweets or for savory items like homemade noodles or pasta! You can also use our personalized rolling pins to work with clay and other art mediums. Imagine being able to easily give your pottery a beautiful decorative texture in seconds!
- The overall length – (15")
- The operating part –(7.9")
- The weight of one –(12.34 oz)
- The overall length – (18,11")
- The operating part – (9.84")
- The weight of one – (21,16 oz)
How to make butter cookies?
“Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.”
8.1 oz unsalted butter.
6.15 oz confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
1 Egg (room temperature).
1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
1 Teaspoon salt.
15oz all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
How to clean Roll & Bake™?
- Do not wash in a dishwasher.
Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest level of responsiveness to you all time.
Our delivery time to all states is between (7-14) business days.
We value our customers greatly and are always here to help. If you have any questions, queries or comments feel free to drop us a line and we will get back to you as soon as we can.